Anyone go to Sonoma State University?Posted 2 years ago with 20 notes
Do you like?
- henriquezde9 likes this
- thelittlestlondon answered:i dooo, and i love it
- comosaywha answered:its pretty nice here :) what do you specifically want to know?
- freebirdofthesky answered:I applied to sfsu, sdsu and slo too. weeeeeeeo0ooooo0
- nycflowerfairies answered:No, but I’m from Sonoma County and I love the area, I think it’s kind of a boring town mostly residential. Go to Sebastopol! that’s my town:)
- smilinglion answered:Hello! I go here now and I mean, at first it’s boring but you meet people and it’s actually a pretty cool place.
- kaileycost likes this
- gingerbr3ad answered:my friend (moralj) goes there and kinda hates it. i went up to visit her the campus is beautiful it reminds me of summer camp.
- venesect answered:I went to hs on the ssu campus. Great nightlife in rp and santa rosa. beautiful campus. really great school!
- beautifulurself answered:a friend went there and loveeeeeeeeeeed it
- feellicks answered:ive been to sonoma statee, its chilllen if you like a little small college town. the town itself is quiet but the parties are funn
- xoxowildchild posted this